Looking for talented guitarist(s) for SotcC "Live Edit"

Some may have seen this in WIPs.

I have been working on a remix called "Wanderer on the Offensive". It is a remix of the songs The Opened Way and Counterattack from Shadow of the Colossus. You can download the original version here: http://remix.thasauce.net/song/RTS0089/

After some members have showed interest in the song, it was decided that I would like to do a "Live Edit" using real instruments instead of samples.

I am looking for a dedicated guitar player(s) to help me with this "Live Edit". Of course the final product is going to be subvmitted to OCR and names of everyone involved will be included for the remix.

Thanks in advance to any one who is interested in helping me. I have a midi availible for anyone who would like to help.

If anybody can help me or suggest some means of being able to record guitar/bass with the same quality that Sixto has, please help me!

I have a X-Fi Xtreme Music sound card, but not the extra input module thing. Would anybody know if that console would be sufficient to record in high quality like that?

Or if anyone has a suggestion for a completely seperate module/device, prefereably USB, to record on and then transfer to my computer as wav, that would be completely awesome.

Sixto has also suggested something like Guitar Rig 2, so I might get that too. I have more questions about that later, also.

I would love to have a home studio, so the price for everything isn't a huge issue. I'd probably get a loan... But I eventually want to get everything to make my own songs (sans instruments :< )

Thanks!