Moonlight Shadow WIP

hey guys...well this is my moonlight shadow remix. I starrted it on tuesday of this week in my class...still needs some fixing up (the last 40 seacondsneeds allot of fixing up) and I will have vocals on this too..well I recorded them already but it was a mess...I had only 20 minutes to record before it was due due to some very iritating complications...

well...w00t?

Moonlight Shadow WIP (click here)

• 2 weeks later...

not bad, but it's still got some ground to cover yet.

main thing is it's just way too repetive as far as the original music goes. you've used the melody pretty much verbatim. granted, you've changed each segment so it's not exactly just looped over and over, but you still need to deviate just a little. if you're shooting to get this on OCR, remember to make sure you're not just submitting a "cover" of the track.

*EDIT*

damn VB. this was the most recent post in the WIP forum, so i responded without actually paying attention to the fact that it's a non-OCR mix.

at any rate, i still think it's a bit repetitive and coverish for my own taste. also, back in the day i had this song in stepmania, which is another reason i jumped the gun thinking this was an OCRWIP.