Mario Strikers Charged Intro FMV!!

SwordBreaker

I looked at that and thought it said Tidus as a secret character. In retrospect, wouldn't that make more sense? Blitzball is sort of like soccer...except it's in water.

And on a side note, what does everyone hate about Mario Strikers? It's pretty fun, I thought, lots of fun tackling and shooting and throwing items at everyone and what not, what's not to like?

Who said anything about Final Fantasy? Where were you when Zidane gave that other guy a headbutt during the World Cup last year?

Who said anything about Final Fantasy? Where were you when Zidane gave that other guy a headbutt during the World Cup last year?

Apologies, apologies, I saw Zidane and my mind automatically jumped to FF9. Yes, it would make much more sense to have the notorious headbutter in the game.

I had totally not linked Zidane and that french soccer player either, I had forgotten that was his name until everyone started talking about him.