Autoscrolling

Is there any way to make FLStudio7 not default to have autoscrolling checked on startup? That is to say, have it default to -not- autoscroll on the playlist?

It always pisses me off to play the song, and scroll over in the playlist to skip to a particular section, only to have it jump back before I can click, and it's kind of annoying to have to uncheck autoscrolling every time I start FL.

There's no scenario in which I would want autoscrolling, because whenever I do a listen to the whole song, I just maximize the playlist and set the zoom so that the whole project fits on screen.

FL Studio should be saving its settings by default. Sounds like there's some other problem going on; maybe FL Studio is trying to save settings to the wrong location or the settings are being corrupted? Either way, there's no reason why this should be happening. Maybe try reinstalling FL Studio? Don't really know what to say here, other than letting you know that you're doing things right.