GPO and GJABB - HELP

I have Garritan Personal Orchestra and it works fine... but the Garritan Jazz and Big Band doesn't play the wind and brass instruments =S

While you can hear the basses, guitars and so on, you can't hear any sound of the saxophones, flutes, clarinets, trumpets, trombones and tuba...

Do you know what's going on? =\

Don't double post within a few hours, wait a couple days before bumping at least.

Did you properly install all the sounds? Re-copy or re-install the library to make sure there were no errors in transferring the files off the DVD. Check that you are using the modwheel properly as many patches are linked to modwheel position for volume - by default being silent or very quiet.

zircon sorry about the double posting!

I already tried to re-install the sounds and it didn't work...

When I click in a note of the virtual keyboard it doesn't produce any sound... It's like there was no instrument there... But the player loads the sound =S

Garritan recommends that you place a modwheel setting at the very beginning of each track that uses mod for volume control, which is pretty much everything that isn't "percussive."

This is especially true when using these libraries in the full version of Kontakt2, though K2 updates for both should be coming down the tubes shortly.

If you don't know how to change the mod setting in the player, it is the "wheel" closest to the lowest key on the "keyboard." Click on it and drag it up.