Otakon 2007

I heard from a particular Pokemon enthusiast that OCR will be gracing us with their presence at Otakon 2007. I was wondering whether or not it was true, and what kind of presentation we might expect.

Ever since Otakon 2006, I've wanted to get posted on Overclocked, but I fear that my understanding of the "techie" bits is woefully lacking, and I would love to see a presentation, perhaps even a workshop one year, on the basics above and beyond writing the music itself. I've read the tutorials and listened to the VGDJ clips, and I still just don't know how to really do the fancy stuff with my FL Studio.

For everyone else going to this years Otakon, what would You like to see out of this years panel if there is one?

Hey, we actually have an Otakon thread already. Post there - it would be great to see you again!

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9481

BTW in response to your question I don't think we will be able to do a panel or presentation about actually creating remixes, but I do believe we might be doing some live remixes based on what the audience requests. You know, some improv stuff. And of course if you have any mixing questions I would be happy to answer them at the con itself. Bring a laptop! :)