The Simpsons Tribute Competition

Xaleph

simpsonsMovieCompetition.jpgThe Simpsons Competition

Have you ever loved those pinks donuts so much? Simpsons has always been one of the top shows in America, I salute the Simpsons for it's unrivaled humor and creative plotlines. This show has been around for around 18 years (had a short in 1987 and developed into a real show 3 seasons later). Personally, I would have to say my favorite character is probably the same as everyone else's - Homer. With his lack of intellect, and inability to lead a family or even hold onto a job - he makes every man not only able to point and laugh, but makes us feel that there is a lower man out there ^_^.

Anyways - this competition is as follows - All submissions are to be in this coming Sunday (August 5th). You can remix any song from this series (there are 53, I have the entire archive, not hard to find imo) and of course I recommend the theme song. All submissions will be sent to me and I'll assign a few people to listen and judge (we'll combine the scores at the end).

Let me know if you plan on either participating with a remix or if you are interested in judging.

More Information