Original Piece - "Stalking the Watchman" - attempt @ mainstream trance

Strike911

http://strike911.sanctuslegacy.com/Strike911-StalkingTheWatchman.mp3

Okay, so as of late I've been kind of trying to add my own sound and style to remixes and such, but I decided that this time I was going to try to do something a little more mainstream sounding ... something more like traditional trance (I have a way of wanting to add strange things that don't belong in trance into my mixes...meh, go fig. It either sounds okay or it bombs, lol. No inbetween.)

So I took the conservative route and made something with a huge build up and just a traditional, conservative trance song. It's still a work in progress and is nowhere near final but it's nice to touch base back on the stuff I was originally trying to make when I first starting mixing... before I decided to try different things on for size....

anyway, please have a listen and if you want tell me what you think. :) I know it needs some mastering badly and probably a better ending, but I'm still working on it, so please bare with me.

Hope everyone likes it, I've spent a lot more time on it than I was originally expecting to.