sonic and knuckles ending

fuzzum111

i know that project chaos covers every song in the game .. but one thing is lacking and i realy dont know why. if you look you see the ending is the sonic 3 ending not the sonic 3 and knuckles ending and i want to know if anyone has a file or song that is the remix of the sonic and knuckles ending, however though limewire i have found a semi partail remix of this covering only lava reef zone and mushroom hill then it cuts out andi cant find a longer or full virsion if anyone has the full virsion or a diffrent song please give me a link or download.

thanks for your time and keep remixing

• 3 weeks later...

You realize that the ending of Sonic and Knuckles is just a medley of all the songs in the game, right? It isn't it's own song - that's why Project Chaos didn't cover it. You're not likely to find a remix of this. It was the same deal as Sonic 2 - the ending doesn't actually have any new themes in it. They used the Sonic 3 credits theme because it actually WAS a different theme than the rest of the game, so it worked well to finish the album.