Sonic Adventure 2 E.G.G.M.A.N ReMix

Spunodi

It's been over a year since I posted here...wow.

Well, hi WIP board!

This is the mix formerly known as M.A.D.M.A.N, the lyrics were to be changed slightly and instead of Eggman in the Chorus it would be Madman! Great, huh? It would be like going to the pub and tricking people into appreciating VGMixes! (A fun past-time of mine, Lover Reef a good one to use.)

However, I cannot sing. No way. Tried learning vocoding, pitch shifting all kinds of shit yet you can't polish a turd. But I know a lady (who will be known as Cherub) with an amazing voice who will provide vocals, so the lyrics have changed even more and the chorus is now "I am a Psycho, I can't let go. I am a Psycho, I gotta take control" etc.

What we have now is basically a backing track, a ReMix of the original instrumental, the vocals should be recorded, mixed and...stuff within a month. But for now, tis my ReMixing I need critique for. This is trancey, dancey stuff but a little different to the norm.

I'll let you find out for yourself. Please let me know what you think; I've been aiming for OCReMixer for around 5 years now and I think I may just be getting close.

P.S.Y.C.H.O (Instrumental)

I await your comments! All appreciated!