Sera's Emotions

Goten X

Hey, all. Here is a remix of the Mega Man Legends 2 Mother Zone, which I dubbed "Sera's Emotions". For those not familiar with the source...

http://www.legends-station.com/mml2/mp3/MML2-ElysiumMother.mp3

I started out with just wanting the original to repeat, then to hop right into a techno remix of this. What entailed is not what I expected, and I basically changed my whole look on the song by the time I got to the recording. With this, first you'll hear the original play once, and then again, but this time with my (shitful) electric guitar playing. I'm pretty horrid on the guitar, I know.

Next, the song comes into the techno transition I mentioned before... but only for a while. Then it starts to get fresh, going into a 16 bar keyboard solo. After that is a alto sax solo, which finishes the "song" off. Lastly is a clip from the game's final boss (this song is the zone that comes before her). Nothing special, really. This was a request for a used to be friend, so I tried to give some fan-service for him.

I hope you enjoy. I started this as a project to pass the time, turned out to be something kinda decent, IMHO. C+C is always welcome. Note that I don't plan on trying to make this an OCReMix, production on this is particular piece is finished. I still would love to hear what others think of it in an unbiased light. Thanks for your time, the song is below.

Sera's Emotions

/GX

Argh @ filesize. I think you'd have more people listening to this if it didn't take ages to download. 320kbps doesn't make up for terrible general midi samples and an out of tune guitar. The sax solo is pretty cool, I guess, but that's all the nice things I have to say about this.

EDIT: Is this is an OLRemix? If so, kudos for the horrible voice acting at the end (though it's not you speaking).