Requesting some audio work for internet radio show (intros, bumpers)

supremespleen

A friend of mine and I have an internet radio show at our high school, "The Kevin and Erik Show." Previously it has been fairly stream of consciousness but this year we want to divide it up into segments to make it more cohesive. And instead of recording crappy intros and bumpers on Audacity and sounding like HS students trying to sound professional, we were hoping some of you OCR awesome audio guys that could also handle good voice overs would do stuff. We've no budget, so there isn't much of a way for us to compensate you except plug your name/website etc at the end of the show. We also have no problem with copywritten clips being used in the stuff.

Here are the bits that we are looking for if you are interested in assisting!

1. 30 sec intro to the show - Don't have any specific preferences on how this works, perhaps some epic sounding something or other with a roboty sounding thing introducing it as the Kevin and Erik show, mentioning Fridays (it is a Friday show) and something about talk radio. Really don't have any specific ideas for it, here is what we used last year: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L6HJ68YE

2. 3-5 sec intro to game news segment - I'd like it to have that Samus Aran appearance riff, possibly the 8bit one, and any other cool chiptuney thangs. It would be swell if it also included something like, "Video games with Kevin and Erik"

3. 3-5 sec intro to traffic and weather segment - This is a sort of joke segment in which we present the weather and traffic based on a sliver of light from the window. It would be cool if it sounded like a real news radio introduction to traffic and weather. "Weather zone with Kevin and Erik" would sound awesome.

4. 3-5 sec intro to news segment - Clips of big events. Cool noises. Whatever. "News with Kevin and Erik"

5. 10-20 sec Outtro that reprises the intro and reminds them that they were listening to Kevin and Erik and we're on Fridays. Feel free to include audio buy soandso at the very end of it.

It isn't a serious show by any means and feel free to noodle around with lots of things. Mostly our goal is to have these sound clips sound more professional than we are able to pull off. Please contact me if necessary, I have boat loads of contact info in my ocr profile here.

I also understand if no one wants to do that :P If so, just ignore this thread. It's also worth noting that it all has to be "high school" appropriate, heh. Thanks again.