Okay, so audio conversion and DVD question.

Strati

Right, so I've got this music album that's in OGG format. iTunes won't read the format, so therefore, I can't listen to it in iTunes or transfer it to my iPod. Any good conversion programs to convert it to MP3 out there? Okay, that was the easy question.

I was going through my hard drive sorting and deleting stuff the other day (how I found that music album, too), and I came across this unmarked folder with two folders in it, an empty AUDIO_TS and a five gigabyte VIDEO_TS. I'm thinking it's a DVD I've ripped at one time, because I've got DVDShrink installed. But how can I convert the files to a video format or at least view what it is so I can decide if I want to keep it or ditch it?

But how can I convert the files to a video format or at least view what it is so I can decide if I want to keep it or ditch it?

You should be able to right click the VIDEO_TS file and pick "Open with..." then load up your usual DVD software and it should run fine. Converting it is a much more painful story, and I'm not the one to help you with that. :-P