A Tetris A Remix

Ok, I know exactly what your reaction's going to be:

"What? Another Tetris A remix? Aw, come on man... There's too many of them..."

There is. Tetris A, for the Game Boy version of Tetris: The Russion tune "Korobeiniki"...

My remix is Tetris A from the NES version, you know, the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" song from the Nutcracker...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, well, it's not complete yet, but I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I'm on the right track...

http://www.e-concerto.net/tetris.mp3

This could definitely go places, however, since it is a song that is more recognizable outside of the game itself, it probably won't fly with the submission rules, and will most likely get NO'ed because of this. It may be ok, but my personal guess is that it'd probably get shot.

Production-wise it is pretty nice, I am really liking the snare and supersaw, very pro sounding. You have a good start with the theme, now you need to get in there and start messing stuff up! that chord progression would be a blast to solo over, so maybe add some super shredding synth parts, it's pretty clear you already have a good handle on getting good synth sounds. Adding an original B section would be pretty nice as well.