VG Parts Trade Thread?

Siamey

Hey all,

I'm currently in need of an A/V cable that goes between the genesis model 2 and the 32x. I didn't know it was needed and the ebay seller didnt include it. It seems to me like the 2d shit is done on the genesis and then thrown over to the 32x which pastes on the 3d stuff and then goes to the tv. Seems kinda makeshift but whatever.

It's the one to the left of the picture

32x_parts.jpg

Even the Genesis Model 1 to 32x cord (in the center) could work if you want to trade that.

If anyone has one of these and would like to sell it or trade it, that would be awesome.

This gets me thinking, is there a place on the forums for trading old systems/games/parts stuff like that? Yes you can emulate it all now but there is something about using a genesis controller and looking at a square tv screen that makes sonic so much better.

I think we should start one, it would be so cool!

I can start off by making a list of the hardware I have that I'd be willing to trade if anyone wants it.

7 Genesis Model 1s

4 Genesis Model 2s

1 power base converter mark 1 (works with gen1)

2 32xs (they look like the version in the above picture.)

2 sega cd mark2 (dont power on or something :/ )

1 sega cd mark1 (still trying to troubleshoot)

1 old snes

2 new snes

1 dreamcast with 3 mc and keyboard and mouse and 1 3rd party mc

2 saturn model 2s (round buttons on outside)

2 original ps

2 ps2

1 ps1

1 64

1 xbox that is halfway through modding with the solderless xecuter but... if i put it back together it will run fine, ive tried it. fucking mod chips hate me.

some gen games (multiple sonic 2s and sonic 1s too)

lotsa other games.

loads of controllers and almost all cables for everything

Im interested in a sega cdx or a working segacd or SOMETHING THAT WILL LET ME PLAY MY MINT COPY OF SONIC CD THAT IVE HAD FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW :'(

anyways, if anyone is game, plz post

Hey, this is a cool idea.

I unfortunately don't want anything right now (the SNES is tempting, but maybe later...) and the only thing I'm currently looking to unload is my copy of Crash Bandicoot 2 (EB won't accept it since it's sans case). But this is a cool idea nonetheless. :350:

Edit: What games for PS1/2 do you have?