Batman and Robin's Escapade - Help?

Zoyg

Hey guys

I've been working on a little something with my cousin, another artist, Omega.

This is an OC ReMix of a song from Adventures of Batman and Robin; it's a fairly old game, but the music in it is dead-set AWESOME! (well, most of it anyway), and this is a remix of one of the first songs.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your comments on it. Improvement is always good.

The song is available at http://one.fsphost.com/yeldarbizzim/Batman%20And%20Robins%20Escapade%20OC%20ReMix.mp3 , hope you like it!

Regards,

Zoyg

Wow, that bassline is sounding ghetto, in a good way. The instrument setup is pretty old school and sweet, especially the staccato melody saw wave, but the drums could be more interesting in their arrangement.

The mix sounds rather naked - there's very few instruments playing simultaneously at any given moment. I think you have a pretty good ground to work on, but you need to add more stuff to make this interesting, and develop the drums more. Try playing around with delay effects for the melody to make it fill up the empty space more, if you can't think of anything else.

The lead guitar that comes in during the last minute plays some rather horrible chords and sounds very artificial. The ending is kinda anti-climactical, too.