How do I midi keymap an eq?

Lunahorum

Some synths have a midi keymapper so the eq changes to fit the sound (subtractive synthesis)

How do I do this with a marimba sound font I found? It has some nasty overtones that I have located with band pass filters and now they are being notched filtered, but it only works for 1 or two notes. I want it to work for all the notes or at least enough to get a melody through. This idea is similiar to keymapping in subtractive synthesis I believe where the filter changes depending on how high the fundamental midi note is. Does anyone know if there is an EQ out there that will do this???

I thought about layering the marimba and a synth to the same midi notes and somehow turning the oscillators off and running the marimba through the synth's keymapped filters, but I am not smart enough to figure out how to implement this. If it helps, I have demos of live, fl, reason, sonar, traktion, and I have reaper.

it's from some torrent i downloaded.

I figured it out btw. Fruity keyboard controller owns all. Route to formula controller then to eq frequency with the appropriate ratio (experimentation) and whoala. HEHEHE o yea. Let's see cubase pull that off.

edit: is there a vst that can do the equivalent of the fruity keyboard controller? Cause that plugin is awesome.