Deep In The Hollow Organ~third movement of A Kingdom Hearts Concerto

GSO

This is a very general response to all three, because most of it applies to all of your current mod-review tracks. Not sure this qualifies as a mod review. Not sure that's what's needed, either.

The production is minimal. I can hear no humanization, no illusion of performance, and little to no work done on creating the illusion of space. It sounds like midi straight into raw instruments. Nobody expects everyone to put a thousand dollars on sound libraries, but better things have been made with things available for free (like iirc Nutritious' earlier orchestral works, not sure about his more recent stuff).

It also seems like these were marked for mod review because you got no other feedback. Save the mod review for when you think the track is ready to be submitted, and let mods catch any mistakes you didn't catch yourself. Don't use it just because you've received no other feedback.

I'm not going to listen to 6 sources to crit something that's obviously not going to pass in their current state. My sister recognized this last one as being from Kingdom Hearts, so I can tell you it's recognizable. Can't say if it's a good arrangement, because quite frankly, I don't want to put in the effort. This doesn't feel like a legitimate request for a mod review - it feels like a call for attention and approval. That's not what mods are here for.

Also, this track is not 5/4. Skipping a bit forth and back, I find most of it is 6/8. There might be some bits that are 5/4, but I couldn't keep up with the transitions to make sense of every part of it.

A 3-part concerto is an ambitious concept, and a rather cool one, but also a very difficult one. I would suggest picking just one of these, and working on its production to make it feel and sound more like a performance. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it has to be better than this to get posted on ocremix.

From what I recall of your previous tracks here, you can do better than this.