Red Mage (+400)
- About John Revoredo
- I became interested in music back in 2001, after hearing Chrono Trigger's awesome soundtrack. Since then, Yasunori Mitsuda would became one of my music heroes of all time.
Searching for Chrono Trigger music I discovered Overclocked remix, and instantly fell in love with it. Mixers like TheWingless, Zeratul, Saiko, bLiNd, The Vagrance, OA, Robotaki, Level 99, Audio Fidelity, Protricity and Dj Pretzel have always been an inspiration to me. However, it took me more than 5 years to have my first accepted mix here!. During that time, I discovered that making music is not that easy: Even if you do have "the vibe" or "the feeling", there's still a huge room to improve : achieving the apropriate sound is not always easy.
So far, I've participated these projects : Doom 2: Delta-Q-Delta, Xenogears : Humans & Gears, Final Fantasy 4 : Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption, Seiken Densetsu 3 : Songs of Light and Darkness, Mario 64 : Portrait of a Plumber, Nights : Into dreams (the tracks I worked on the last two didn't come to fruition, unfortunately) and I'm codirecting Bionic Commando : Remix, along with Willrock. Be sure to check out his music, he's REALLY talented!
Oh yeah, be sure to check this game out
http://thefarwilds.com/ , it's my first work as videogame composer!
Thanks for reading this out!
- Real Name
- Juan Revoredo
- Computer Science student, amateur musician.
- Artist Settings
Settings for artists - collaboration status, what tools you use, what instruments you play, etc.
- Collaboration Status
- 3. Very Interested
- Sequencer/DAW Skills
- FL Studio
- Composition & Production Skills
- Arrangement & Orchestration, Drum Programming, Mixing & Mastering, Synthesis & Sound Design
- Instrumental & Vocal Skills (List)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar : Rhythm, Organ, Piano
- Artist ID
- Artist URLNAME
- JosÚ the Bronx Rican
- Media Editor