Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Remix

• 2 weeks later...

I felt the original was a lot more exciting. Your remix kind of just sat in the same spot. I thought it was going to go somewhere else, but it didn't really change. I personally like the overall production of it, but I'm not in that profession to say that it can use a few tweaks. I took the time to transcribe the beginning melodies and the build-up that are in the original track but are missing in your track. You don't have to use them, but I think they'll make your mix a little more recognizable. Try to make your remix build up to a point where it just goes all out. What you have now is fine, but give it more progression.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/da5dylaed0blhtz/Cargo+Bay.mid

Didn't notice I got feedback on this thing.

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly - Which is why I gave up on this thing.

But it wasn't bad to the point you should just give up on it. Even if something is bad, you shouldn't just give up on it unless it's fubar. Take the MIDI I posted, throw in a saw synth and see what it gives you, assuming you didn't delete the project. There isn't even a Tatsunoko vs Capcom remix yet. That should at least give you some sort of motivation to be the first. Don't quit.

But it wasn't bad to the point you should just give up on it. Even if something is bad, you shouldn't just give up on it unless it's fubar. Take the MIDI I posted, throw in a saw synth and see what it gives you, assuming you didn't delete the project. There isn't even a Tatsunoko vs Capcom remix yet. That should at least give you some sort of motivation to be the first. Don't quit.

Well, when you put it that way...

and thanks for the MIDI by the way