Partying in Zanarkand (FFX-Hurry)OC Remix(W.I.P)

Zeroboros

From what Started As a youtube post, now evolved into something else.This Takes on a trance type of feel to it, With some orchestra, and with a little bit of DnB elements to it.Still working on the melodies and spaning off from the original so im only a quaterway done but I figured I should post this up. here ya go.By the Way This Wasn't Maximixed so the audio is a bit low.Might have to turn it up

img.php?fid=710

Feedback much appreciated

Aww... your already doing one? I was going to join that bandwagon and try one myself, but we'll see. At least it's being done.

Wait a minute - holy shit, you're that guy, aren't you? lol, welcome to OCR, dude!

I'll start by saying it's very quiet... I can barely hear it and everything is on full, for me. It needs to go up in volume, considerably.

Wow, three minutes? I didn't know - it just seemed to work, so good job keeping me interested, for the most part (the source is limiting, so getting that much is an accomplishment). Even still, I don't know how long you're planning on going with this one, but be careful, as you're starting to fall into the rut that the source will create for you. Be sure to change it up a little, soon.

While the drums are nice, they are terribly repetitive. Change it up, periodically, even if it's just with a simple fill.

Not bad... not bad at all. Keep it going, and join the project that you unknowingly started (SINGLE SONG ALBUM!! WOOT!).

:lmassoff: Yeah I'm that guy!! damn I still can't believe liontamer caught that though, and its still making me laugh to.Yeah I get what your saying, and for now I'm just laying a basic groundwork for it so MANY thing will be fixed and changed as I go.Not even half way done with this guy so Most likely Won't finish with this guy for a while untill sometime in aprill.........wait,wait,wait, did you say single song ALBUM!?:dstrbd: