New Acoustic Duet of Metroid from SuperGuitarBros on YouTube!!!!

Aktulua

Really great work!

Good sound, good playing, etc.

What I didn't like as much was more of an arrangement issue overall, the medley would go through the same pacing for just about every piece, four bars here, change-up, four more bars, etc.

I'd like to see your arrangement to equal your playing in sophistication and I just really want you guys to take off with your playing and go into exploration. The source material is really simple, so there's lots of room for exploration.

Otherwise, a pleasure to listen to, so good work!

Well, hello again! I'm glad to see you guys are back; I've been waiting patiently for another post.

[redacted]

...or, I will tomorrow. :P I want to sit down with the video and write out all of my thoughts with the time in the song I'm providing critique, so I'll have to do that tomorrow. See you then!

(PS: I've at least listened to it already. Metroid is one of my favorite series and Samus is definitely one of my favorite characters in gaming, so... take that as you will. ^_-)

Keep the soapbox talk off the WIP forums, this isn't the time or the place for that. ~ Emu

Yep! That's Christina! Good job! Now, can you guess who's standing behind us in the Super Mario World video? It's not nearly as obvious.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I respect your opinions - even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

Personally, Sam and I don't believe every song has to follow OCR standards, nevertheless we still wanted to share the song with you guys. Thanks for listening, and like I said, I respect your opinions.

Soapbox talk?? Now I'm curious about what you wrote. You should send me a PM and let me know what you said Jack, looking forward to your critique as well.