Holy Shit. This song just put me in a good mood. I have to say this is definitely one of the more fun remixes on this site based purely on ease of listening to it. I would any day throw this on a Cd player and be like listen and observe the pinnacle of boombastic bass loving technotronic electronic melodic sytnthesizing over sweet effects and kicks. The simplicity is what makes this song rock. People often say "How can you like techno, it all sounds the same." Well, if you like one techno song than you like them all. So it's almost better that way. Anyways, I have to give mega props to Beatdrop on brightening my day.
To more technical critique:
1. I personally like the synth intro, draws you towards whats to come.
2. The build up to nothing around 0'39 is a nice effect, not over used most direct techno is beat build up in the form of tension and release, this song is more tension, tension, and then release.
3. I like the bass patch, it really sounds sweet around 2'00
4. The break down around 2'39 is very welcomed and leads beautifully into 3'00 where the background synth comes back and rocks with a very nice full not cluttered but full sound.
5. ::high five:: to Beatdrop, I really really enjoyed it.