Fracture - Classical/experimental/idm/downtempo/moody

ch0kshsa

made this for fun last night on the demo version of fl studio(on a friend's shitty laptop....ugh. :x )...i realized i couldn't save the .flp on the demo version so i ended up just rendering whatever I had.

direct link to streaming player.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b8f02233-c356-4d5a-a723-967c18e2123a/fracture_v1

the violin snippet is sampled from a track called 'les soldats II' by Yuki Kajirura (who composed the soundtrack for the anime 'Noir').

anyways, feedback would be great icon_smile.gif

feedback #1) GET THE FULL VERSION SO YOU CAN SAVE THE FILE NEXT TIME!!!

feedback #2) ah ah ah ahhhhhhh!!!! I would complain a lot on that sample but I won't. (I still think it's a bad sample though)

feedback #3) the hat is a machine gun, which loses point on the downtempo side of things.

That said, it was fun for a demo.

1.) i own the full version... just downloaded the demo version at a friend's to mess around with and this was the result after 3 hours.

2.) the sample was simply just timestretched a bit to fit the tempo...however, the quality is still intact. but how is it bad? just curious as to what you meant by that. :)

3.) dblue glitch is always fun to mess around with :) however, i would still say it keeps that downtempo feel.

the 'get the full version' was more or less me saying don't make something that has potential if you can't save the file. I'd figure you've at least used the program in the past before as anyone who just started using a new program isn't likely to make something like this.

the sample (and by that, I'm talking about the 'ahhh' sample), is just really....fl default =( . Same with the hat I suppose (and 50+% of the song) but those 2 samples really just stick out as being cheesy and poor. By me saying the hat is a machine gun, is even when it's the downtempo part of the song, the hat it stale and monotonous, ticktickticktickticktickticktick. Not a whole lot of sound variation.

But since this is a demo, I can't really bust your balls for not having the absolute best sounding samples.