Nesquik: World 2

Overflow

Yeah, that's right. Nesquik, the video game on floppy. It exists.

Anyway, here's the song:

http://host-a.net/Overflow/Chocolate%20Milk.mp3

bad news, however: I already submitted it over a week ago, before I knew this forum existed.

Are you allowed to resubmit songs if they're rejected?

P.S. The sound is low because of garageband. This is as loud as I can make it without it becoming fuzzy.

Can't find the file. Mediafire.com, Sendspace.com, and Tindeck.com are good hosts, in case yours removes the files after some time, or if there's no activity.

Remixes are resubmitted all the time, unfortunately, not as often as the judges would like. Don't worry about that, as long as you're not submitting anything for three weeks since your last submission. Fix it up with whatever help you're getting here, and then - submit again.

Aww... I remember using GB's guitars. :D They're nice, but they don't sound real. Work on emulating a real guitar sound by making some notes longer, some louder, some shorter, some softer.

It's also suffering from the length problemk your other wup suffers from. It could have ended at 4:18, but no. Still, cutting out repetition would improve this a lot.

I can't comment on the production details without headphones, but from the speakers I'm hearing it on, it sounds newby. not bad, not good, just newby. Unrefined.

Take a backup before doing any big changes tho, it's nice to save your old versions, and in case you screw something up, you haven't lost anything you can't copy-paste back. It's a good start, but you've got some way to go before you should submit anything. Welcome to these forums, hang around here to learn.