MGS Codec Alert

Effector

Just a quick question (with a hopefully as quick solution).

I'm looking for and image of the red alert that pops up when the codec is ringing in Metal Gear Solid 1/2. Even a screen shot with the codec would be enough - I can do the photoshop myself, probably... Don't care about a codec conversation screen, those are easy enough to find, but I can't find the actual "press select to answer" alert anywhere.

Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: A few more good searches and lack-of-idiocy on my part unearthed this. Still looking, though, need a larger version, although starting for scratch may be easier now that I have a reference photo.

Learn to vector. It's kind of simple to vector an image that already only 2 colors, but still. With vectoring, you breakdown an image into discrete areas of color (no dithering) which then allows you to blow that image up as large as you want. But for images with more gradations of color, it's more difficult to do properly and after being blown up, the oversights are blown up as well. If you work in photoshop or even Gimp, you can just zoom in on the part that you want even though it's quite small. Then vector it (though Illustrator lends itself more to vectoring than photoshop does) and then blow it up.