Sign in to follow this  
starla

OHC THursday Compos moving ahead 1 hour

8 posts in this topic

Starting this week, we are moving the regular Thursday OHC from 5 PM (8 EST) forward one hour so that it will begin at 6 PM (9 EST).

http://compo.thasauce.net/compos/view/OHC

Tomorrows compo will begin at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM eastern. Again, everyone is free to join up and submit a song. Suggestions for themes are encouraged. Thank you!

Tomorrows compo will begin at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM eastern. Again, everyone is free to join up and submit a song. Suggestions for themes are encouraged. Thank you!

And in GMT, that is...?

1 AM i think :-|

I do however accept early submissions, since we do allow voting for a week afterwards - I'll also take late submissions under certain circumstances, since we don't want to encourage cheating. Sometimes people see the theme after the fact and are just so awed by its awesomeness that they want to participate. I understand.

Ah, that's going to be difficult, being at college and that. I'm not even awake at 11pm, let alone 1...if it was on 1am Saturday (6-9pm Friday over in US), I'll be able to take part, as well as people in the UK who don't have anything to do on the Friday.

There will eventually be supplimental weekend compos when we have some more interest, when they happen I will be happy to let you know :grin: