New Superscape Preview Set!

Antipode

It's been awhile! I'm still hard at work on this album, and I've got the second preview set ready to go. This set features about 20 seconds or so apiece of 8 of the currently finished tracks (faded together). This should give you some idea the direction the album is taking.

You can get the set from here (just right-click save-as):

DOWNLOAD

The 8 tracks featured in this mp3, in order, are: Hothead, Fields of Black, Transparent, Arboria, Lightfighter, The Witching Hour, In the Mist, and Oil and Mud.

The track portions featured here are different from the portions in the first set (to give more perspective on each), so this is more a new set than a replacement or update - so if you don't have or haven't heard the first set, it's still available here (the order for that set is Hothead, Fields of Black, The Witching Hour, In the Mist, and Arboria).

Please, if you check this out, lemme know what you think! I only have 3 tracks left to go, but I'd love to get a feel of how it's coming along from you guys.

Thanks, and enjoy. Superscape will be finished this June!