SNES RPG-style BGM Music

Manji

Hey everybody ^_^

Okay, the story is as follows: recently, my friend and I decided to jokingly do an RPG project based on the really messed-up backstory we have for a sort of grind/noise/experimental band we made called T.A.N.K. My friend decided to write the story and I thought I'd tackle the music.

So, I shall link you now to some of the songs I've done for his (rather messed up) story to see what you think of them. I'd classify them as sort of 'death-metal orchestral', but keep in mind that they'd be intended for a 2D SNES-style RPG, and thus are done using a type of midi. It's a type of midi that sounds much nicer for strings and stuff than General Midi though ^_^

Without further ado: http://nekuramanji.googlepages.com/TheGoodShipAccess.mp3

This is the music that would be played when the characters find a ship (called 'Access'- that's a reference to one of the messed up grind songs we did with the band :D) and sail on it across the sea.

And: http://nekuramanji.googlepages.com/EvilsCastle.mp3

Kinda explains itself - the music that plays whilst the characters are in a big ol' evil castle near the end of the game.

I've got craploads of songs for this... if anyone's particularly interested I might get a couple more into .mp3 format and post them up ^_^

So yes. Have a listen and let me know what you think! Keep in mind they're intended to be looping BGM though, even though I've given them a definite structure and finishing point. It just makes them easier to listen to. ^_^