Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Project: Sounds of Super Sonic

Salluz

This sentence holds the link of the original project thread. The site of the project lies in the logo. The project died away a while ago, but because of my interest, I am trying to see if this can be revived.

logo_phpBB.gif

I had received a PM request from electric concerto (who is the original creator of this project) to get this project some attention. Since I have a remix of one of the songs from Sonic Adventure 2 on vgmix, I am now trying to see if anyone else has interest in the project.

Electric Concerto has a list of the songs that have been selected to remix on his site. The categories tend to be in groups: Title/theme(s), stages, characters, events, etc. Also, E.C. had decided that any genre would be welcomed. Considering that the game has so many styles and aspects, this boasts of a variety.

The best thing to do (my recommendation/opinion) is to consider where you fit in concerning the categories of the Sonic Adventure 1/2 series. For example, Events are usually symphonic, Tails is alternative rock, Shadow has the techno/rock, Knuckles hiphop/jazz, etc. Study the styles and see how you can either convert them, fuse them, or express the same style in a different light.

If you have any questions, you can seek the originator and anyone else who has a high position in this project. More specifically, if you need ideas for innovation, or want to collab with me, visit my profile, view my stats and send a PM, if you'd like.

-Ghettoflame