I need old EVE Online Setup Files!

Shadow Wolf

Hey guys, maybe some of you can help me with a little project. I don't actually play EVE Online, because I don't have the time, but I've played through the demo several times. At any rate, I adore literally all the music in this game. I started with Revelations II about a year ago, and fell in love with the login screen theme. But I noticed when I went looking for it that the EVE Soundtrack CCP has for download on their website didn't include that song. So, I reinstalled Revelations II, and used a specialized unzipping program to extract every shred of music from the game, which at the time was 81 tracks, compared to the 20 something on the CCP site. Lots of hiding music. So, since then I've made it a habit to install every major new iteration of EVE and pull out any new music that may be in there. So far I've done it with Revelations II, Trinity, and just today, Empyrean Age, and we're up to 87 tracks now. Not a lot more, but this doesn't take long to do either.

But here's the thing. I noticed when I dug into the Empyrean Age files tonight, they actually removed all traces of the Trinity Theme from the game files. That's fine, since it isn't Trinity, but it leads me to wonder: They obviously take some older music out, so how much music has been removed from EVE since it began? I'm sure the songs for several login screens are lost to the past at least.

So anyways, I want a complete "History of EVE" Soundtrack, and to do that, I need to start at the beginning. So if anyone knows where I can download EVE Online setup files from when it started until now, I'd love to know. To answer the inevitable question, I know I need the most current client to login. I don't even need to start the game to do this. Just the setups. Also, I don't need every iteration of every EVE client ever released. Just one from the original and each expansion. Thanks guys!

One other thing: as far as I know, the complete EVE Online soundtrack isn't available anywhere on the internet. I can upload it somewhere if anyone wants it. All the files ripped straight from the game are in OGG format, which sounds great, you just might need a plugin to play the files. OGG can be easily converted to MP3 as well. Most importantly, OGG files are way smaller than MP3s, so that's probably the format you'll get, if no one has any objections.