2nd Song NEED FEEDBACK!

Cree`

The song is meant to be semi-sad/redemptive downtempo/chill.

Some things I already know that I need to fix:

Add ending chord(s) + Violin Cue at the end.

Beginning Marcatos could be a tad bit louder.

All I really need is some feed back on how I could improve the song/my writing style, and possibly some help/tips on mastering and filtering samples.

nhae

Yo this is rockin'. I'm going to guess you are using fruity loops.

Mostly everything sounds great.. at least the piano, protrax guitar, violins (beautiful), and the flute. The bass string, if I am correct, could be changed to sound more full, like the violins, because it sounds muffled and filtered into the background, (though it is probably the sample itself.) Also, for the bassline at the beginning, for the first eight bars, it goes C, G#, G, and F. Experiment that, maybe, by trying C, G#, E flat, and F. This is only relevant to the first eight bars of the song.

At 1:47 there is something that sounds like one of the styrus preset electric guitars..(I could be wrong, though).. it is too soft, and, really, it doesn't even fit the mood of the whole song. Try finding a different instrument for that accompaniment (<is that how you spell it?).

You should probably arrange the drums a bit more. They sound a tad out of place for the mood of this song, but maybe its the hip snare mixed with the more or less realistic kick that makes the drums sound out of place. Look for a more hip type of kick, or even a techno type kick. That could add some flare :D

Overall, it is worthy of being downloaded even though it is not finished. Definitely looking forward to the finished piece.

Yo this is rockin'. I'm going to guess you are using fruity loops.

Mostly everything sounds great.. at least the piano, protrax guitar, violins (beautiful), and the flute. The bass string, if I am correct, could be changed to sound more full, like the violins, because it sounds muffled and filtered into the background, (though it is probably the sample itself.) Also, for the bassline at the beginning, for the first eight bars, it goes C, G#, G, and F. Experiment that, maybe, by trying C, G#, E flat, and F. This is only relevant to the first eight bars of the song.

At 1:47 there is something that sounds like one of the styrus preset electric guitars..(I could be wrong, though).. it is too soft, and, really, it doesn't even fit the mood of the whole song. Try finding a different instrument for that accompaniment (<is that how you spell it?).

You should probably arrange the drums a bit more. They sound a tad out of place for the mood of this song, but maybe its the hip snare mixed with the more or less realistic kick that makes the drums sound out of place. Look for a more hip type of kick, or even a techno type kick. That could add some flare :D

Overall, it is worthy of being downloaded even though it is not finished. Definitely looking forward to the finished piece.

Hey thanks for all the input, I really appreciate it. I took that in mind, as I worked on my song a bit today. I tried out the C , G# , E flat , F progression, and it worked, but changed the mood of the song to something a little bit lighter and more redemptive, so I decided to keep the original descending chord.

Yeah, I took the Maestro Electric guitar out, and worked a bit on the mastering of the kick, and 1 hit. Thanks for the advice, helped me out tremendously in that area. Tell me what you think on the new drums!

Haha, thank you. Thank you. I'm glad you appreciate my music! Haha it is my passion and It makes me happy that you enjoy my song.