Halo 3 'Never Forget'

It's beautiful, and there's no big production problems to list either. It might be a bit overcompressed, tho I know that it's part of the genre. Perhaps it's a little too much tho. The lead might need some adsr tweaks, but nothing big.

Still, it's short and most of it is build-up. The melody's the same as source, note by note, which is something OCR doesn't always appreciate. It's really a genre adaptation, which usually doesn't count as creative enough. You could incorporate the piano melody in there, with a suitable instrument to vary it. That would also give you an opportunity to lengthen the track without repetition.

Production is certainly on or around OCR's level, but the creative content might be more of a problem. I can't say for sure, but considering a lot of trance is repetitive, using the same sounds and melodies throughout, it's no surprise OCR tends to reject trance works unless they're particularly interesting.

I hope you'll adapt the piece to suit OCR's standards and submit it, you seem to have what it takes.

It starts promising, but it's just way too repetitive. You've pretty much got the same motif over and over for 2 1/2 minutes. To make OCR you're going to need to work on arrangement quite a bit. I was really hoping you'd work the piano melody in to break up the monotony.

With that said, production sounds good. Beatwork is minimal but sounds clear and clean. You've got a winner here if you can work on some more interesting arrangement. :)