Request for original music

CoamIthra

Hello!

Not really a remix request but this seemed like the best forum to post in.

I made a game! In it you shoot aliens from Mars. I think it´s pretty cool. You can watch a youtube clip and download the game from my website. It´s free!

The game has some nice music from UNKLE and DJ Rektchordz, but they haven´t given me permission for that. So I guess technically I am stealing their stuff?

You can help me become a better man! I am looking for a sexy composer to write the score for any (or all?) of the three levels in the game. It can be anything you want as long as it´s awesome.

Benefits include:

- Microsoft is introducing a system where we can upload the game to Xbox Live Arcade. Gazillions of people will be able to download the game with your awesome music on their Xbox!

• 1 month later...

Coamlthra, I just read your request. I'm kind of new at recording music, etc- in fact- I don't have anything remixed on OCR right now because I'm so new, but I have been composing music although I might still call myself a newbie. If you still need someone, I'd be willing to write up something for you for free. If you want? I can't promise anything, but I'll try to make it awesome for you?

Do you still need someone to write music for your game? I'm best at electronic/dance music currently.

I like the game by the way! It looks pretty cool. *thumbs up*