*NO* Final Fantasy 6 'Explosions of an Esper Half-Breed'

Liontamer

Baron Knoxburry - Explosions of an Esper Half Breed

remix of Final Fantasy VI - Metamorphosis

i included a screenshot i found on teh interwebs with Terra in 'morph' mode

i used to be aneurySm but now I am Baron Knoxburry

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, cool to hear from aneurySm/Baron again. He had a cool FF4 mix that Prot absolutely hated.

http://snesmusic.org/v2/download.php?spcNow=ff6 - "Metamorphosis" (ff6-125.spc)

Never played FF6, so I never even realized this "Terra" variation was in there. Cool stuff done here to change the feel with some crunk bass and beats, although the melodic treatment and structure was nonetheless near-verbatim.

Add more interpretation and variation with the source melodies and this would be in a lot better shape related to the current standards. The arrangement also needed to be developed further; 2:09 is pretty short. At that length, there shouldn't have been any repetition. Still a fun track and a cool genre adaptation; I enjoyed it.

NO

Never played FF6

Expect hate from me forever. Thank you, good night.

Can't do much but agree with Larry on this though. Cool genre adaption but not enough interpretation, especially at this length. Some of the notes seem a bit off too (major instead of minor, in a bad way). If you evolved your ideas and arranged some more this could be quite killer, because it's a cool concept, but alas this is not the case.

NO

Expect hate from me forever. Thank you, good night.

Larry hasn't played Chrono Trigger either!! Can you believe this guy is our head submissions evaluator?

Yeah, sorry, Baron, it's too similar to the original melodically and structurally. Also, too short for the amount of repetition in it. I like the genre change, very unique sounds here, but not quite right for OCR.

NO