*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Children of the Valley'

djpretzel

• 3 weeks later...

HTTP space

Many recognizable default FruityLoop samples; in fact, these may very well all be default. Not that that's a crime in and of itself, but it's certainly not very remarkable or awe-inspiring. The actual arrangement is pretty droll; simplistic, unchanging techno-drum beat under a melodically stagnant cliché synth, clocked at an unimpressive two-and-a-half-minutes. Little tricks like the lead at 2:00 are interesting but not well integrated enough to save this from mediocrity.

Besides the obvious need for improvement with the composition, breathe some life into the instrumentation and try to stay away from FL defsamps.

NO

this is simple, the harmony is 1-Dimensional. the synths sound cheap, there is little to no variation, save....whatever that thing is that comes in at 2:00...it sounds like a synth-squeaky fence gate. blah. ending=blah. this is very straightforward.

i think i heard this on the WIP board way back, (if not, it was another mix that sounds just like this) and it sounds like none of the comments i made back then were taken into account. this doesnt offer anything new or interesting.

NO