Search Engine Panic

Chizniz

Okay, I don't know just what the hell is going on, but I literally cannot use any sort of search engine anymore. They simply wont work. This is the same on Firefox, Opera, and pretty much every other web browser I have.

For example if I try to google "youtube" and the main site comes up as a search result and I click it, I get redirected to some other page that has links that don't apply to youtube. Most are trying to sell shit or link to pages that sell shit...

If I have the site I'm looking for bookmarked, or I type in the direct URL without using a search engine, the site surely enough comes up fine and well.

I ran all sorts of anti-spyware programs if in case some bug is redirecting all of my search results but nothing seems to come up.

Anyone have a clue what is going on and perhaps how to fix it, I need my Google. ;_;

I got into the files you told me to, though unfortunately I can't make heads or tails of most of what is being said. :(

If it sounds like a virus, than it looks like I need a better anti-virus/spyware program. I'll see if that can hopefully fix things up