Got my MIDI Controller Keyboard, how to get it to work with FL?

Halt

Seriously. You seem to be asking a large number of questions that are easily answered by looking up the answer yourself. You'll find that in nearly *any* online community of knowledgeable people, those who know the answers tend to be helpful to those who have tried to find the answer and failed, not those who can't be bothered to look. If you try to set up your MIDI controller and run into difficulties, people will be willing to help, but if you can't be bothered to read the manual, people can't be bothered to type out what the manual says.

Seriously. You seem to be asking a large number of questions that are easily answered by looking up the answer yourself. You'll find that in nearly *any* online community of knowledgeable people, those who know the answers tend to be helpful to those who have tried to find the answer and failed, not those who can't be bothered to look. If you try to set up your MIDI controller and run into difficulties, people will be willing to help, but if you can't be bothered to read the manual, people can't be bothered to type out what the manual says.

Sorry. Its a habbit of mine. I will keep that in mind in the future.