Selling M-audio keystation pro 88

Lunahorum

Hey I am selling my m-audio keystation pro 88. I have had it for about a year, and it's in perfect condition. The reason I am selling it is because it is too big for the college dorms which is where I will be in a few weeks. It has lots of knobs, sliders, buttons, and stuff. I have the original packaging, manual, demo cds, and I also bought an extra long USB cable that it didn't come with. It is a pretty decent keyboard with hammer action. The lighter velocities can be a tad innaccurate, but I would be keeping this beast if I didn't have to live in a little tiny dorm for the next year.

Asking price is $200 OBO. I am not sure how much it will cost to ship it. I will look into it. I am in the Sacramento, CA area.

You can read more about it here - http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/KeystationPro88.html

I tried freightquote to Canada R3N 0E4, and I am getting $300 shipping which is absolutely absurd. I still have the original box and it says 62lbs UPS on it. I tried UPS and they are shipping for $500. Either zzounds has a special deal with UPS or I am missing something. See if you can find anything. The box is 62lbs, 58x16x8+3/4 inches.

my zip is 95821