Chrono Trigger, Xenogears and Final Fantasy X on Piano ~ Improv

-Manta-

I'm linking some of my recent recordings of me and my take on a few classic tunes -- It's nothing really 'remixed' or refined, it's mainly sharing of my music in general.

Chrono Trigger - Frog's Theme, Xenogears - Leftovers of the Dreams of the Strong, and Final Fantasy X - Suteki Da Ne. I've never taken a music lesson in my life, I play entirely by ear, so if ya hear different chords, it's usually on purpose with a little improvisation ~

I realize I make a few mistakes, but mainly I'm submitting to see what you guys think, and maybe looking for more ideas for requests -- Mega Man, Guardian Legend, Metal Gear, Yasunori, Nobuo... There's many good remixes here that inspire me, if it sounds good, I'll probably learn it =)

www.youtube.com/manta2015 - I apologize for lack of quality as well, I hope to get a camera for better audio recording --

Though I'm open to all opinions, this is mostly a hobby, and it's lots of fun =)

Hope you enjoy, let me know what ya think --

-Manta-

nice man! Your improvisations are sound--but I actually think you're limiting yourself. In the spirit of arrangement, you should try improvising into these tracks more original content. It's tough getting that balance off the top of your head, but it's a good challenge and a lot of fun. I've been working on the same thing myself (http://www.youtube.com/dougdrumultimaperry).

What kind of keyboard are you playing on? Looks pretty fancy :D