Whats the best composing tools for guitar and midi ?

Hey i play guitar I have a few questions, I was wondering if there is any programs that can make back drops for a song that has already been made. I am basically looking for a program that is able to extract a back drop from songs.

My other question is about guitar composition, is there any programs that can be used to make guitar songs, something that would allow you to mess and play around like you had a guitar but with computer.

If anyone has any info PM me or post up thanks for your help.

I want to start making tracks and stuff but i am newb is there walk thru for beginners wanting to do midi and similar stuff on the site ect ect. WHERE DO I START :P:shock:

Well for just composing with guitar, you can try Guitar Pro or Power Tab. They won't make anything past MIDI quality but for just composing that shouldn't matter.

About a program to extract the back drop, do you mean to create a backing track? Either way you can't just take one instrument out of a wav or an mp3, no program has been able to do this convincingly. BUT I'm assuming you want guitar backing tracks or something, in which case you could try www.guitarbt.com.