Need help hooking up my Gearbox!

I updated the Monkey and the drivers and upgraded to Gold. Everything is plugged in properly via USB 2.0 and I'm plugging the guitar directly into the Tone Port DI via the socket in the front wiht the picture of the guitar next to it. I can't hear anything though! But the meters in the Gearbox program show that it's getting signal. Yet I hear nothing. What am I missing?

into the tone port? no. should they be?

EDIT: Wait. I used headphones in the Toneport and I can hear it now. Crap. How do I rout it to my Audigy2? Moreover, how do I record with this? Could Audition use this?

EDIT2: Ok now my machine is crashing.If this keeps happening im looking at a reformat here

EDIT3: Everytime I plug the Toneport in, my machine crashes shortly later. Im gonna try and reinstall everything. HOPEFULLY it's not clashing with my Audigy2 somehow. Also, if I need a seperate soundcard for this thing, what do people recommend?

Update: Ok. I uninstalled the software for the Gearbox (left Monkey installed) and I plugged the Toneport in. So far, no crash. It must be software related. I'm gonna try reinstalling Gearbox. Could have been a bad installation.

that's interesting. I do use my Audigy for movies and games. Can Toneport not coexist with it?

I'm still trying things to make it NOT crash my computer. I'm almost positive it's software related because it's not until i get to the VERY END of the installation process that it crashes. Funny thing though. I was using it about an hour ago at it was working just fine albeit not out my speakers and not setup to record. But it was working. Once I tried to use the Gearbox's metronome, it crashed for the first time. Now everytime I plug it with the software installed, it crashes. When I plug it in WITHOUT the software, no crash. This is very odd.

EDIT: Ok. I downloaded drivers off the Line 6 website and COMPLETELY uninstalled the old ones. Including Monkey. I installed the new drivers and so far it's working just fine. We'll see.

EDIT The Sequel: Looks like that fixed the problem. Just needed better drivers. The CD it came with is crap. I'm tossing it. Now for round 2: How to record with this.

Apparently I missed the fact that there are Analog outs. I managed to input through the line-in jack on my soundcard. Works REALLY well! A lot better than my old setup. I can record with it now. But i do notice some tiny TINY pops and clicks that seem like it's the sound of my hard drive interfering with the sound a little. but it's not very noticible with everything mixed together. All in all, I hit the jackpot with this thing. And NO MORE BUZZING! HA! Take that, static!