EVE Online OST Gamerip Thread

Shadow Wolf

Mods: If I'm out of line here anywhere, feel free to lock this up, but please send me a PM if you would so I know why.

Hey everybody. I've made it a hobby for well over a year now to download each new expansion of EVE Online and rip the complete soundtrack out of it. I do that for several reasons: number one, because there is no official soundtrack for the game and I can't buy it, and number two, because the music of EVE Online is amazing.

I had a request MONTHS back that I never made good on to post a download link to the soundtrack once I was done ripping it. Quantum Rise came out 2 days ago, so here's the link to it. Since there is no OST for this game, and a gamerip is the only way to hear all the music outside the game, I'm pretty sure this is inline with the rules of the forum.

All files are in OGG format, and it's a total of around 185 megs. I will not be posting an MP3 version of this OST, because once it's converted, it's well over 1.5 gigs of music. We're talking about 8.1 hours of OST here.

Links:

[Mod edit: removed]

Changelog:

Each expansion of EVE adds new music, usually only 2 or 3 tracks. The Quantum Rise Expansion has 10, coming out to 48 minutes worth of new music. With each new expansion, I'll post whether tracks were removed or added down here.

Quantum Rise - 11/11/08 - 10 tracks added, 0 removed

-Close To A Holy Place

-It Ends Here

-Learning From The Past

-New Moon

-Point Of No Return

-Precious Ore

-Seek And You Shall Find

-Shifting The Balance Of Power

-Theme From Jita

-Where Evil Lurks