*NO* Chrono Trigger 'Blaq Oh-Man'

djpretzel

yo DJP, i'm a new visitor of the site. a friend referred me here because i was a little good with remixing music. i liked a lot of the stuff i listened to and i'm interested in joining. i just hope my style is accepted here, i need all the help i can get! :'(

anyways.. this is the link to the song i want to submit.

<== something simple. i just made it into a "gangster rap" style song.. short but sweet..

My name is Glen Butler but i go by the nickname Gleneptune. my music is rather keyboardy but i was brought up from the beginning recording under the MIDI standard and i'm getting used to soundfonts a little bit.

you can email me back at either gleneptune@cox.net or gkelly55@hotmail.com . thanx for checkin the track out!

<<(Glen B.)>>

I don't know, maybe it was done on purpose (who knows these days?), but the piece seems to glitch alot. (:10; :36 etc.) It doesn't seem intentional, and they are rather distracting.

And the arrangement isn't really strong enough to overcome the constant skips and glitches.

NO - although, if another judge thinks those glitches are stylistic, I'll look into this one again.