*NO* Super Mario RPG 'Party at Toadofsky's' *FT*

Beatdrop

Its all true. Every word of it.

The problem with this is that it is exactly the same as the original. The lead is rather note-for-note.

Wait up... we got some inprov at at 1:40.

The stereo channels on this song are dead. The left one I can barely hear. This is why surround systems shouldnt be used to produce, not to say it was in this case.

This song is way too short at 2:40 and way too similar to the composition and style of the original to not get a

NO

I agree with the main criticism that Protricity had- this is just a bit too similar in both "composition and style" to the original.

Those looking to hear older game tunes updated with better samples and some beats will likely enjoy it. But as the site's submission guidelines state- "The idea is to put your own spin on a track, to reinterpret it - to remake it."

As such, though the mix is enjoyable, it falls outside the scope of this site.

NO

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, this falls to the "original with drums over it" syndrome. i agree with what other folks have said

some points to add...is this caribbean or is it techno? having an identity crisis. contrary to popular belief, caribbean and techno are NOT a match made in heaven, and in this case the techno beat sounds way out of place.

NO