*NO* Donkey Kong Country 'Funky Kong's Breakbeat Adventures' *FT*

Protricity

This gets a NO because it is Extremely repetitive, and aside from the sfx, its nearly no different from the original.jlkjlkljjoilijlli / jj liijlkljk sorry, I was cleaning my keyboard.

Basically, This needs to be more involved, more melody, something more than the minimalistic melody of the original.

I also had some problems with the beat. It doesn't flow too well.

This is a groove song. meaning, it's prettymuch all groove. it is very repetitive. it doesnt build up too much. the sound effects work maybe half the time. but the most common sound effect, the squalk, then pound effect, is ever so slightly off-rythm, and it's just annoying. its groovy, but it just isnt going places.

NO

yeah... this has some good ideas. gotta love that 16th note pattern synth that carries the song, i especially like it when it's run through the phaser. ahh.. too bad there just aren't enough good ideas like that, the few good ideas are looped over and over again, this either needs to be a lot shorter or have more sections to it because it's just too much of the same for too long. also lacks clarity in the uppermid range, maybe make that ride softer, everything in that range sounds cluttered.

no