WIP: Wizards and Warriors Theme

Canis

This is pretty cool, I was actually only familiar with the source for W&W2, but I checked out the source you provided for this one and like what you have so far. Always been a fan of turning simple songs into something a little bit more involved., it may be a little repetitive at this point, but I do like the way it ends.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of the drum samples. Too much reverb, not enough punch. The repetition of the track hurts it too. Would be nice to have another lead, could be another piano, it needs a melody to cut through better. The piano needs some left-hand writing to sound good. The choir could have more interesting writing instead of just following the root of the chords. Strings could be more interesting too.

Overall, there's nothing bad about it... it's just not interesting enough. Source is there, but it could use some more creative writing, like a lead melody derived from some piece of the source. Good luck with it.

• 1 year later...