Fragile Sayonara Tsuki no Haikyo WII

conker

hey,

i was wondering if anyone else has got an attempt to try out this game yet - so far its pretty cool - i've started a video walkthrough on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlD0lXwFi1E but after part 9 i have about 2 videos worth of content that i have yet to upload - i have gotten completely stuck in the school - or whwatever building it is - found some key in a corner but have been unable to find a way out.

maybe if i could read japanese i could see what the key is for XD - 've tried every door possible to go through and have even back tracked through the entire building that i can explore - and no previoulsy locked doors open and the main door that seems to be the exit - also wont open. just hoping can get any possible help from someone else who may have the game as well that may have possible passed this part.

Again, the game is pretty cool so far and i would love to continue my walk through - and possibly have others here interested - if i cant get help or can figure it out - i will post where i get stuck as well and see if anyone else has any insite :D

thx for any help and anyone who watched - enjoy the videos that are up.

Conker

a.k.a Ranmaman2003