Silver Mountain [Modulation Remix]

M W

A friend of mine is working on a freeware game. Being not completely in the process, I thought I would make him a nice gift to help motivate the progress along. So, I managed to commandeer some of the current tunage by pretending like I knew more than him about FL Studio. It worked.

Source: http://other.revasser.net/files/dd-dungeon1.mp3 Silver Mountain (Inside Cave)

Remix Draft 1.1: http://other.revasser.net/files/ddremixfin.mp3 Silver Mountain [Modulation Remix]

This is my first remix. I have no musical background and limited means, however I also wish to see my name of the OCR "Latest Releases" list sometime within this lifetime, so I ask you please be as harsh as constructively possible (It'll be good for the final product given to my friend as well).

Is this a remix of an established game, or your friend's game? OCR won't take it otherwise if it's not an established game. You'll have to check the submission guidelines, though.

Four minutes is plenty long for this to get repetitive, but... not incredibly. It feels repetitive, but it's not like I'm getting bored listening to it. I rather do like it.

It's interesting.

Is this a remix of an established game, or your friend's game? OCR won't take it otherwise if it's not an established game. You'll have to check the submission guidelines, though.

Before he releases it, it's a gift to him. After he releases it, it's an established remix. To be honest, I'm not sure if OCR would even want it to begin with. I'm only looking for what can make it better.