Sonic the Hedgehog- StartLight zone (REMAKE)

LITHE

A few months back I remade starlight zone for a Sonic 1 remake album Im working on. I updated the origional track it into a rock/ska song. I know this is not a remix but I thought some of you guys might like it!

stats.png

Origional source...

Wow, the source takes me way back to my cousin's basement in summer. I was never very good at Sonic games, but I remember this level.

As for the mix, you have good instrumentation. All the notes are right on. Very fun choice of style. I like the bells. Actually, with a change in tempo and a little variation, you might have a remix here...

Either way, thanks for the nostalgia!

Im glad you guys like it! :D

I might turn this into a remix in the future, but I have to get my remix of sky sanctuary from sonic & knuckles done before anything else. I have been working on it on and off for about two years, ever since I started playing around with music. I am just about done with the entire song but I want to wait til I get my adam a7's for the final monitoring. this time I just have to accept that my song will not meet everybody's standards, so I can just finally get it off my back...

Also be sure too keep your eyes peeled for other remakes! Ill be posting them here until the sonic 1 remake album is finished!